- Carousel Style Definite Length Tape Dispenser.
- Cuts tapes up to .98 inch wide and applies them to a rotating carousel for easy removal by multiple users.
- Perfect for wire harnessing, assembly, electrical wiring, cell
manufacturing, retail, or anywhere multiple cut pieces of tape are
- Clean guillotine cut.
- To operate, simply push the button in the center of the carousel and
up to 20 cut pieces of tape will be applied to the carousel for easy
- Works on most types of packaging and electrical tapes.
- Can cut lengths of tape up to 2 3/8 inch long.
A high productivity carousel dispenser, which automatically cuts and
places a pre-determined length of tape on a rotating carousel for
maximum singular or multiple operator efficiency. The Tach-It Z-Cut 2
accepts tape widths from .125 to .98 inch (3 to 25 mm), and cuts lengths
from .51 inch to 2.36 inch (13 to 60 mm). To use, the operator presses
the button located in the center of the rotating platen and the tape is
fed, placed onto the platen, and then cut to the desired length.
Adjustments for the tape length and the tape width are easy-to-use and
requires no tools. The Z-Cut 2 allows up to 20 pieces of tape to be cut
at the press of a button (number of cut pieces applied to the platen
will be based on the width of the tape being used). Accepts most tapes
and is perfect for specialty packaging, wire harnessing, cell
manufacturing, and assembly work. A proven time and labor saver.