- Ideal for high volume poly bag and other thermoplastic sealing
- Capable of 15-20 seals per minute
- Allows the user to keep both hands free for quicker and more accurate sealing
- Seal width – 5mm
- Can seal and cut materials up to 18” and 10 mil total thickness
- Plug in timer to control sealing time needed for different materials
- Impulse seal – timer will automatically turn off
- Consistently flat seal
- 24” model (WNR-600FC) available via special order
Easy to Operate:
– Set the timer, insert the bag between the sealing jaws, press down on
the foot pedal. Hold the foot pedal down for an few extra seconds to
ensure enough time for seal to cool and set.
Plastic Tube Sealing
– Set the timer, pull the film tubing positioned on the film roller
through the sealing jaws of the sealer. Press down on the foot pedal,
slide the cutter across the tubing and release after timer goes off.
– Change the heating element to a round one, set the timer, and pull
the shrink film from the film roller through the sealing bars. Insert
the object between the folds of the film, press down on the foot pedal
and slightly tear away the film from the sealer. Insert the opened edge
of film between the jaws and seal the package again. Heat shrink the
package evenly with a heat gun.