AP65 Series of Hand Label Applicators
Available in 3 sizes for different widths of labels, the hand-held AP65 series of label applicators does repetitive labeling in a fraction of the time of hand labeling. These durable, lightweight, easy-to-use applicators apply all types of die-cut labels to any surface. Equipped with a unique sensor which automatically adjusts the label stroke, operators can increase productivity by simply squeezing the trigger and knowing that only 1 label will be fed. See specifications for dimensions and necessary information regarding this particular unit.
- Hand-Held Label Applicators.
- Available in 3 models depending on width of label.
- Unique mechanical sensor automatically adjusts the stroke of the
trigger to the die-cut of the label so only one label is applied with
each pull of the trigger.
- Lightweight and fully portable.
- For high production repetitive labeling applications.
- Perfect for applying PLU labels to agricultural products, palletized
goods and for use anywhere a portable label applicator is needed.
- For die-cut labels on a 1? core
- Can dispense labels with a maximum width of 3.93? and length of 2.36?