Minipack's freestanding floor model chamber machines are a line of high performance vacuum sealers, specifically developed for high capacity applications in the food retail and food processing industries. All machines support modified atmosphere packaging and are designed with unique hygienic features, such as pop-out seal bars, excess bag cut-off, and stainless steel housing. Customize for your operations the most productive system of chamber size, length of seal bars, type of seal wires and pump capacity. Minipack's unique waffle-pattern sealing guarantees the strongest seal. All models are equipped with a water resistant digital display featuring user-settable preferences and up to 9 customizable programs. The electronic millibar sensor precisely measures the vacuum level and triggers the chosen sealing and de-evacuation modes. The MVS-50
is a floor model chamber vacuum machine with two 20.25" seal bars and a domed lid (total product height is 9" at middle of dome). Minipack chamber machines have a one year limited non-wear item parts warranty. HACCP Portal
plans are available for all vacuum machines.
- Quick-Release Seal Bars (Left & Right) @ 20.5? Length
- Transparent Lid for Operator Viewing
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Shatterproof Lid Hinge Design
- Full-color sealed 5? LCD Touch Display
- Ethernet, USB (2x), and Thermocouple (2x) Connectivity
- TruVac™ Sensors for Hold + Vacuum Pulse Infusion
- Flippin’ Tray for Unique Food Shapes, Sizes & Liquids
|Chamber Width x Length|
• 26" x 20.5"
|Height (Chamber + Dome/Lid = Total)|
• 5" + 4" = 9"
• Pump Type: Busch KB Oil Rotary
• Cycles per Minute*: up to 3
• Power Supply: 208V / 3ph / 14A
|Housing & Dimensions|
• Stainless 304
• Width x Length: 31" x 29"
• Height (Lid open/closed) : 51.75" / 40.5"
• Shipping Wt.: 450lbs