- Automatic Definite Length Tape Dispenser.
- Creates a 3/8 inch wide fold on the leading edge of the tape as it is being presented.
- Perfect for small electronics, consumer goods, items that require
assembly or setup by the user, or anywhere a piece of tape needs to be
- Dispenses in either a random or pre-determined lengths.
- Has 3 modes – 1 random mode and 2 different automatic modes.
- Can be used as a standard definite length tape dispenser without creating the tab.
- Uses most types of packaging tapes including filament tapes.
- Easy to read LED and push button controls.
- Small table top design.
Ever wish you had a machine that could place a 3/8 inch wide fold on a
piece of tape for ease of removal from a product? Now Tach-It has the
machine, our Model #6250. Used for the packaging of electronic and
consumer goods, the Tach-It #6250 creates a tabbed piece of tape and
then dispenses and cuts it to either a pre-determined or random length.
The Model #6250 can feed virtually any type of packaging tape up to 2
inch wide, has a small compact design, and utilizes our exclusive
tri-mode automatic setting feature, which allows the operator to
dispense a random length of tape, dispense a pre-determined length of
tape at the push of a button, or dispense a pre-determined length of
tape as the previous cut piece of tape is removed from the machine. The
Model #6250 can also be used as a standard definite length tape
dispenser without creating the fold while dispensing.